profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

bummer
Sunday, July 15, 2007
been long since i updated. a lot of thoughts have been frolicking in my mind. swells.

finally done with all the minutes i owe. i hope now, i can pass down everything to my new secretaries, so that my workload will all gone. (:

well, jai's now my "tattoo brother". hee.

and i'm still thinking of resigning but not yet tendered it. it's difficult to find a job nowadays. damn.

i can't wait to get out of SC. investiture, please come sooner.

and the whole day of today, i haven't get back any sms-es.

bummer.


(back to the top.)