profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

lame
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
so now its not a fucker cibai technical glitch. its just that under Selamat's biodata records, it states he's a malay. WTH. so i told daddy and guess what? daddy called the teacher and screamed at her. oh yes ar. daddy's good at all this. the teacher said if i wanted to go badly, she'll include me in. obviously, daddy said its not about that. its about why am i not included in the very first place and STUPIDLY, she said "i don't know". wrong move. she said she'll call me regarding the matter and daddy said, "why must u call her? i'm her father for what?" nyiahaha. at times like this, i appreciate my father. (:

YEAH. I SOUND LIKE A BITCHY PRINCESS. SO WHAT? I FOUGHT FOR MY RIGHT AND LOST THE BATTLE, SO THAT'S WHERE SOMEONE SUPERIOR SHOULD HELP ME TOO. (:


(back to the top.)