profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

crap.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
life's been crazy lately. so much to do yet so little time.

been working and working and working. tired sey. now i realise, once it strikes midnight and when wandi's in a good mood, he'll start to act like a lunatic. but what happened yesterday really made me went no comment. khai's getting creepy nowadays. the other day, he almost gave me a kiss and yesterday, he almost gave me a hug. err. ok. :/

pikachu sabo shift yesterday. bastard seh. banyaklah dia jiwa dengan kau wandi. and so much for him being my sayang. sheesh.

there's really nothing much for me to say left.

oh well.


(back to the top.)