profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

floorball
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
good thing is, we had FUN even though we lost! (stoopid me let goals in) haha. hey, i saved some of the goals ok. (:

Sab's gonna be freaking mad if she found out. cause all she wanted was to win. so much for no pressure. dammit.

now i'm injured. swollen finger, pain right chess and another part which is kind of discreet to be told. *censored*

that's what happens when you're a goalie. thank god for the last game, i was a defender. (cause by that time, they realised i was down) haha.

oh, and saifullah's joining us in the trip to tamil nadu. COOLNESS! :D

ok done.


(back to the top.)