profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

lame
Monday, August 20, 2007
okay. i didn't come to school today all cause i had no uniform to wear. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

daud's prolly coming back on wednesday, but it's not a confirm thing. hopes he doesn't have problem with his visa there so i'll get to see him real FAST! :D

finally, i see new people getting employed in TRU. hope they last long and not just a week. (:

KYRA, I MISS YOU LAR! i miss our exit fan club. ): i'm alone now. come back when both "mr cool" and i are working kays? then i won't be too alone. :D

so my life's now full of test and exams. ish.

and i realise, i'm no longer committed to sc. deepest apologies.

oh well.


(back to the top.)