profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

important!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
i missed out on such an important date!

SEPTEMBER 18th- ADAWIYAH'S BIRTHDAY! :P

sorry sweets. it slipped my mind.

i cried myself to bed yesterday night. stupid uh. cause i know, not worth my tears. but Wandi understands how i feel. he knows. he knows just too well. i hate it when people know how i feel.

thank you Khamus, for being my savior last night. if it wasn't for you, i'd still be crying. his text today made my tears flow again, but... well. thank you for being my guardian angel. (: thank you for being there when i need someone most. thank you for not wanting to ditch me. THANK YOU.
*

buka-ing out today with my octops(not all uh). only me, sasa, nunnie, mun, prolly daud and jun too. yat's uncontactable and nani, no comments. i think she's missing. hmm.

oh well.


(back to the top.)