profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

KR go beraya-ing.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
hey hey! went for raya outing on 27th october 07 with the KR peeps! we had loadsa fun!! let the picture say it all! (:

@ fatin's. from L to R: aisyah, khai, ada, nisa, me and fatin.
me and nisa. hiding ourselves from the truth.

me and yat. heh.

sisters from different mothers. heh.


wanita melayu terakhir @ ada's.

@ ada's. from L to R: yat, aida, me, nisa, khai, fatin and ada.

@ mirah's. clockwise: fatin, mirah, me and nisa.


@ mirah's. from Lto R(1st row): aida, me, nisa, khai and ada. (2nd row): yat, mirah and fatin.

us again @ mirah's.

hiding. heh.

in the bus: me, nisa and ada.


ada and me.

us in the bus!


us again!


paparazzi on the loose!


us @ khai's.

@ mdm khatijah's.

candid!


with cikgu tersayang. (:


us again!


heh.

check out my next post. heh!

Labels:



(back to the top.)