profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

well.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
being back in school now feels so different. i miss hols. ): school sucks (well, from tues to fri it does cause first period of the day on tues is Sports & Wellness) STUPID LUH.

i just heard joke of the month like a few moments ago. abit rude but it was so unexpected though.

Expired fell for another woman. ape seh. he made history in my life but he kind of destroyed it as soon as we touch down in Singapore. ish! stupid me luh. still close friends though. boleh lah.

i miss expiry-date moments cause i hate expired moments. is there even such a revolution of having "expiry-date-partner"? i know 4 of us did. (you should know who you are if you're reading this). (:

da la.

I HATE SW FOR NUTS! -.-"

Labels:



(back to the top.)