profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

MUZIKARAMA 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
attended muzikarama at SP today. hey. muzikarama has reunited me with my old peeps from sec sch. i met people like azhima(AHHHH!!!!), elfa and kamirah. i met ROSDI!!!!!!!!!! heh. i saw zaha there too. wooh.

MUZIKARAMA ROCKS MY SOCKS! heh. overall, i give it a 3.85/5. ok kan? if the small bits of technical glitch was fixed fast, it'll be a 4. (:

1 more week till end of school and the beginning of attachment. in-school, here i come.(macam real. please fong tua, no in-school eh)


AKU RINDU MAWAR-DI TERAMAT AMAT SANGAT! yay! dapat jumpa. amek gambar lagi. heh. lalalala~ rosdi, rosdi, "atuk" kesayangan ku. heh.

ok. crap.

Labels:



(back to the top.)