profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

hmm.
Monday, December 10, 2007
ohkay. a few of us suddenly got attached to jean yip for attachment after 2 weeks of official attachment. *shrugs*

movie with *gofigure* didn't work out so well despite the paying for my movie ticket and buying popcorn and drink. the journey home just ruined my day. *shrugs*

why are the kids in sc getting hook up with each other? circle of friends only restricted to sc aey?*shrugs*

a friend said that love's not gonna come knocking on my door. i have to find it. she also mentioned love the guy who's feelings are sincere towards you and appreciates you for who you are and not someone whom won't return your feelings back. seems like there's no one out there who's into me. maybe i'm too young for it all but... oh well. *shrugs*

LIFE'S A BITCH.

XD


(back to the top.)