profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

MAJOR MISSES
Thursday, December 13, 2007
i'm missing a whole bunch of people now.
1) GLENN! <3
2) MARK!
3) SHERWIN aka beyonce!
4) JONATHAN!
farewell pinoys! till we meet. (:
oh, if you were wondering why next to glenn's name is a heart symbol, don't lead your mind astray. yesterday, when we hugged, he said "i'll miss you". i almost teared. when we hugged again, only this time, he hugged so tight saying, "i'll miss you so much".
YES GLENN, I'M MISSING YOU ALOT ALREADY! )':
5) MY BGFFS!
we must meet! time is not doing us justice! ):
6) MR ASC. (:
i miss his craps, lameness and sarcasticness. 'nuff said.
7) OCTOPLETS!
WHEN ARE WE SERIOUSLY GONNA HAVE A MAJOR MEET-UP? WHEN WE'RE ALL MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS, IS IT?!
oh well, PICTURES GALORE! presenting my TRU family, with no captions(ok, most doesn't have). will upload more soon! (:

GLENN! <3

GLENN! <3>

what happened when the boys got hold of my camera. -.-

oh. and not forgetting, my attachment kaki-s; khairani and sherman. XD




(back to the top.)