profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

*shrugs*
Saturday, December 29, 2007
help, someone. please.

after attachment, met up with AISAH! miss her truckloads seh. we went ayam penyet-ing, checked out my-soon-replacement-hp-all-cause-my-sis-lost-hers and went straight to vivo. i wanted to purchase a patrick plushie, but it was out of stock. ): aisah left halfway cause she had to go rewang so i went to sit in TRU with the mgr instead. (:

well, *gofigure* was working today. and shafiq went, "(looking at *gofigure* while talking to me)eh, kau nak kape?". both of us sure know what we were talking about so i told shafiq we'd talk outside. ended up we went to the open area so that he can smoke while we talk. we're still not happy over the fact that *gofigure*'s bf beat up *gofigure2* so, shafiq, nasa and myself's going to beat the crap ot of *gofigure* and her bf. but, honestly, we'll acess the situation first before any beating up is done. it'll prolly end up with them beating us up and we, retaliating and god knows what'll happen next. KIDS. i'm so hating *gofigure*. EFF HER.

at work, i bought for "mummy" and "brother" donuts! bought for myself everlast pumps. shafiq bought for me donuts and khairin bought for me ben & jerry's milkshake. (: (: (:

heh. well. i'm HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.


(back to the top.)