profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

achieved!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
as to date, i've achieved 4 of my resolutions! XD

4. to get the samsung U600 phone.
- yes yes YES! I GOT IT! XD i got the maroon-coloured one! heheheh!

20. to get new glasses!
- i got a RED pair of glasses! XD

22. to start my reading habit all over again!
- i've been reading for the past two weeks!

23. in need of frequent visits to the library.
-i've been to the library twice already! hehe.

i'm definitely achieving more. trust me. (:


(back to the top.)