profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

resolutions
Monday, January 14, 2008
before that, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY DARLING NUR SALASIAH BTE DAUD!



ohkay. back to the topic. i know it's been 14 days but who cares? my resolutions for 2008. (:

1. to find a boyfr! (:
2. to have a reunion with octoplets! (MUST-HAVE!)
3. to get a digicam.
4. to get the samsung U600 phone.
5. TO AT LEAST SLIM DOWN!
6. to hop onto GMAX.
7. to ride on the gigantic cable car that will be launched soon!
8. to have a pizza lunch/dinner all on khamus.
9. to meet khamus's girlfr!
10. to spend a day with hady mirza! (:
11. to sustain in toys r us till at least end of the year.
12. to meet up with KYRA!
13. get myself a laptop.
14. have an AWESOME 19th birthday bash!
15. go to hard rock and meet kumar!
16. have lunch with mr ASC (yes mr asc, i wanna lunch with you).
17. look foward to 30-05-08. (:
18. 14-03-08. LAST DAY OF ATTACHMENT AND SCHOOL!
19. to force daddy to fix my computer. (i'm using the one in daddy's room!) grr.
20. to get new glasses!
21. to make more customised shirt! (i made one for *gofigure*'s bdae)
22. to start my reading habit all over again!
23. in need of frequent visits to the library.
24. perm my hair. lol.
25. more clothes!
26. find Heng a girlfr before end of attachment!
27. more self-made shoes. (:
28. to have a blissful two-zero-zero-eight. ((:

heh. <3


(back to the top.)