profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

vacations.
Monday, January 21, 2008
well, i have 3 vacation venues in pending. how?

1st-
fidzah jie jie and mummy siok luan asked me along to phillipines to meet up with the pinoys. told mum about it and she approves! woohoo. the trip's prolly in end of feb and we're praying hard that boss and eric approves the leave!

2nd-
khairin asked me along to kl with him. i asked for what and he said to go walk walk and shopping. i asked with who and he mentioned f-a-i-z-u-l. i spontaneously declined. (:

3rd-
mum's friends are going to kl in mid feb. they asked my family along. and i'm going beserk now. phillipines or kl? like duh of course phillipines but...

HELP ME DECIDE! ):

oh. and i got random sms-es today. heh.

the reason i work on sundays. (:



(back to the top.)