profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

3 hours
Monday, February 11, 2008
i spent 3 hours text-ing nazrul today! haha. if only my phone didn't die on me, it'd be longer. ((: yeah, we bitched. yay! bitching's good cause you get to know more things(wait, SHOCKING things) and sometimes, it gives you the urge to tell the person that they've gotta get a life cause everybody's despising them. (:

i got fined today for jaywalking. ): such unlucky day. yeah. laugh all you want. you may get fined too. *sigh*

oh well.


(back to the top.)