profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

condolences
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
met zuhayr this morning at outram to pass back his rubiks cube, pass his mine too and told him to buy me bubble yum when he goes to KL. ((:

went to work a bit too early (well, not a bit, 30 mins earlier. haha!) had to wait for 15 mins till din arrives to open the door. did housekeeping and talked crap the whole day. lol.

would like to give my condolences to nooraini bte majuki. setiap orang di dunia ni harus pulang ke tuhan satu hari kelak. redha ok? we love you always. (:


(back to the top.)