profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

FUN!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
today, i donated blood at HSA. so fun! will do it again in 3 months! :D

after that, met up with chye, nuz, and naz! :D chye left halfway cause she was celebrating her mum's b'day. so, while waiting for shaizah, the three of us went to penin. the two of them bought skinnies. omg. haha. then we met shaizah at bugis! (: over at bugis, we shopped for shoes and clothes. then we took neoprints! :D

kinda lazy to update. heh. i miss chilli! (:


(back to the top.)