profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

changes
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
a lot of changes has taken taken place in my neighbourhood lately. my mcdonalds of god knows how many years ceased its operation on 1.03.08. it definitely took away many years of memories spent day. i miss my mcdonalds. ): on the way home today, my usual walkway full of flowers and bushes were all cut down. boo-hoo. my walkways will never be the same again..

9 more days till attachment is over baby! i will definitely miss school. today's kinda the last day i'm spending time in school with my friends. the next time i'm visiting the school's only in may, when i get my graduating cert. (: school definitely brings back so many fond memories- the time spend there, the friends made, the events attended, etc. *sigh

what else is there to blog about..?


(back to the top.)