profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

so long and goodbye
Thursday, March 13, 2008
tomorrow's the last day of attachment. and one new year's resolution still hasn't been achieved: to find heng a girlfr. well, hopefully, he'll find one someday. (:

will miss all the crazy times we spent together at the attachment work site- the laughters, the disturbance early in the morning, the kopitiam, wu jian and deen singing, heng's "siao-liao" and many more. haha. well, IT'S BEEN GREAT!

and now, a few more weeks till poly application results are revealed.... *hopefully i get NP*

i wanna watch "The spiderwick chronicles"! XD

SATURDAY!


(back to the top.)