profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

friends
Friday, April 11, 2008
bumped into jup and yuji yesterday in school. heh. have yet to bump into any more. bumped into fir and lokman already. heh. surprisingly, bumped into iqbal today. didn't expect to see him at all! kinda forgotten that he's studying in RP. anw, he asked whether i was in Year 2 or 3. of course i said Year 1. PROUD TO BE ONE! ;D and he said he's in year 2 and he's already late for class. he's late for 20 freaking minutes lar! lols.

friday's gonna be izzah's, nisa's, sidie's, syafiq's, izan's and my colour day. we will be wearing the same colur clothing to school.

E35Q malay groupie(me, cd, fiz, nisa and zah) camwhored after school! lols. FUN! ;D heh.

ok. bored. i forgot what i wanted to write actually. hmm.


(back to the top.)