profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

rants
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
i've been ranting out alot today. i'm uncertain on what i wanna do anymore. somebody help me out..

thanks su for the advices and listening to my rants.

14 more days till he'll be back..

happy earth day.

NUR SALASIAH DAUD, I FUCKING MISS YOU. ):

maybe i'm stupid enough to want to wait.
it's tiring to chase after something that is not even within your reach.
you can just watch from far, the smiles, the laughters.
so near yet so far.
people say i'm stupid to be waiting.
they say that i'm so not his taste.
the girl that he's currently nuts over is way HOTTER.
they said that i'm trying to make things work but he's just ignoring the situation.
i don't know.
i really don't know.
above it all, one thing's for sure, it can't be forced..
one chance, that's all it takes.


(back to the top.)