profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

special visit
Monday, April 28, 2008
was working yesterday. and i definitely had special visits. DAUD, NOORAINI MAJUKI, MUNZIR MARICAN, HENG SI KIAT and JASMINE CHYE. nunn, mun, kiat didn't tell me they were coming down. they suddenly appeared, saying the came down just to see me. HOW F*CKING SWEET IS THAT?! lol.

i can't believe i got a C for science. f*ck that bitch.

went down to buy milk tea just now. and a hi-bye friend paid for it! aww. LIKE SO SWEET KAN?! zzz. damn. every time see him must thank him la! (:

I MISS NAZ AND WHODA!

8 more days till his return.
my tears are all dried up.
"you're still talking to him?" *shrugs*


(back to the top.)