profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

swells
Thursday, April 10, 2008
am in class now. kinda like bored. sigh. that's the rp life i guess. haha.


went home with *insertname* the other day. he said he was cold so my natural instinct was to rub his hands to make him feel warm. i somehow felt it was wrong then i let go of his hand. he then said his palms were cold so i rubbed his palm. and i knew, that was so wrong. i almost had an impromptu gesture to just hold his hands so that he's warm. and at that moment in time, there were butterflies in my stomach. it is difficult when such feelings are involved in this kind of situations. i'm sorry. like i said, i don't want to jeopardize our friendship. maybe you're right after all. we shouldn't be seeing each other often...
fcuk.

thanks daud for being there and consoling me yesterday. i don't know what i'd do without you sometimes. i'm sorry i fell asleep halfway. i was really tired. thank you so so much. (:

i miss shasha. TERRIBLY. school life without her presence sucks lar. ): boo- sha, i miss you. (i miss her terribly till i gave her a kiss on the cheeks! lol)

somebody, help me please?


(back to the top.)