profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

the best i've ever had
Saturday, May 03, 2008
went down to RP today to meet the fellow seletras. had friendly with MI. Qassidi met me at Kofu with sam, syam and yana. and then he started scolding me over the fact of why i didn't change. i was like wondering for what reason am i suppose to change and he blatantly said, "i want you to compete today". i went, "zzzzzzzz". i so have a feeling i'm competing in IVP. damn.

all my plans today didn't work out: fatin, kak fad and fadly. zzz.

accompanied yana to vist her younger brother in the hospital. accompanied her till 9. (:

and and and, I'M HALF DONE WITH SHOPPING THERAPY! ;D


(back to the top.)