profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

graduand
Friday, May 16, 2008
finally, A PROUD GRADUAND OF ITE COLLEGE EAST.

and i got to meet SHASHA!!! ;D

when registering, fong said, "i heard you are in RP?" i went "yes, (smile at her)" AND WALKED AWAY! heh.when waiting for the ceremony to start, they showed a video on our lifes in college east, BCT course. i saw private pictures! omg! HAHA.i definitely miss those moments. ): when it was my turn to get the cert, i heard background noises. haha! and DR Ang Kiam Wee said, "wow. you have so many supporters!" HAHA. the food depleted within minutes! bodoh betul. went to LT4 after the ceremony. DEREK YEO SANG FOR US SONGS! WOOH. baik ka pe. i took a lot of pictures with shasha. ^^ and the rest of the classmates. and not forgetting SEXY SELAMAT!

i feel so lazy to type as much as i want to, cause the cramps killing me. dammit.

thanks for the concern. (:


(back to the top.)