profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

movies
Friday, May 23, 2008
i shall not blog about school today. bitch.

kinda like supposed to watch a movie screening of Honey at TRCC today but no... they did some last minute swap without even informing us and there were only like 2 of us- az, su, cass, steph, sid, izz, psj and myself. the show is all about ballet, but it is freaking awesome. trust me(that is, if you accept ballet as it is)

Ok. i'm probably the second last left that has not watch this show at all (first is hafriz, heh). heard it is good, from juzailah and nisa of course. so, guess i should go catch it!

hmm.


(back to the top.)