profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

when paranoia sets in
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
went shopping with sid, izzah and sar yesterday. THE SALE WAS UBER MADNESS! bought myself Lonsdale slippers. heh. LOVES! (:

so what is it i'm feeling now? it seems like uncertainty, uncertain of what am i suppose to feel now. elmo or kf? elmo's like THE GREATEST ONE EVER. i know. what i feel of him is true. it's just that, him, having a curfew is kinda taxing on me. but i once said, "i have to learn how to adapt and compromise". i am. i'm trying very hard. kf's the one giving a hard time. and now i don't know what to do. it kills me softly inside. fcuk la.



i'm sorry.

"i miss ain"- elmo.


(back to the top.)