profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

back then; the ex-boyfr
Friday, June 20, 2008
2 years. never i once wondered when will i see you again. but 2 years ago, i saw you. in school. and i saw you almost every other day. even if it was the holidays, i would still bump into you, somehow. we keep looking at each other, hoping for the other to initiate a conversation- never happened though.

after graduation, i thought the saga would end. but yesterday, the familiar face welcome me at the platform of the train station- you.

hello, raden zulfadly.

Labels:



(back to the top.)