profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

the birthday
Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY 20TH BELATED BIRTHDAY! (: 160688

so i went to look him up at 7-11(it's a store and more) to just chat with him for a while. i sure had fun. haha. about 2 hours looking at the various condoms(ok, i'm sorry!), the sandwich that cost me $3.35(which i ate messily till he had to surrender me a napkin), gulp and the non-stop crazy laughter. i love my best friend. (:

and i did an amazing discovery at yandao- i'm the only Siti Nurain Bte Azahari in the whole of RP and no one else's dad in RP has the name Azahari. cool shit or what? XD i'm unique! woohoo!

and suddenly, i miss your presence.
i'll not forget our pinky promise.
really. (:


(back to the top.)