profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Invitational Silat Championship
Friday, June 06, 2008
so this year, RP hosted the silat ISC(also known as IVP). today is the opening ceremony. met adawiyah and alif! whoots.

so today there was seni bebas and seni ganda. for RP, farah, ekin and i forgot what's the other guys name represented RP.

RP won seni ganda(boys cat) and NP won seni ganda(girls cat).

alif told me to join his perguruan in clementi cc. CAN'T WAIT! wooh.

ok. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TURN TO BE IN THE ARENA AND BE THE ONE BRINGING HOME A MEDAL.

*FIGHT TILL OUR LAST BREATH. RP, SELATRA WARRIORS, YEAH!*


(back to the top.)