profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

my mornings
Thursday, June 19, 2008
every morning, i am always greeted by the specs, cap and bag. even in school, we will sometimes bump into each other.

but the greets are no longer seen and your presence is not felt anymore.

where are you?

or is it me, always not being on time?
*****
i hoped the small token was appreciated by you. am glad you ate it instead of keeping it(like what you did to the lollie). (:
when i mention not wanting to give u the bottle of candies,
you objected impulsively,
saying it is a promise between us two.
really?
thought we just had a pinky thingy?
ok wait.
i think THAT IS a promise.
(:

Labels:



(back to the top.)