profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

they make life blessed.
Monday, June 02, 2008

went out with chi and nuz today to celebrate chi's belated birthday. damn. we sure had fun. from far east to paragon to heeren to cineleisure.it wasn't with cakes and candles and the singing of "happy birthdays" but we sure know how to do it right. and not forgetting, our neoprints. (:



i sure love them. and after that, met up with fatin for pool. (:



and ok, my night is complete. just waiting for elmo to call. (: and junaidi haven't been picking up my calls lately. ORD already but still busy. -.-


(back to the top.)