profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

What are we implying?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I think I am starting to love Tuesdays. The moments spent with you is just priceless. The beginning of a beautiful friendship is probably on its way (ya right). Well, I’m sure whatever happened today was just beyond words. The leaning on to each other, the sharing of eclipse mints, the getting close to each other to get the message across and the fingers interlocked moment. Maybe we got too close to comfort?

What is happening now?

Labels:



(back to the top.)