profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

after much anticipation
Friday, July 04, 2008
so after much rehearsals(ok not so much, honestly), this saturday is the first NDP preview (sorry kids, my tix has already been taken). the whole lot of us ain't ready as we haven't fully memorise our steps. pray hard it'll be ok. SATURDAY!

met Mark Daniel Goovin in school today. god. i miss him like TRUCKLOADS. (: we hugged each other for a good one minute. i miss him alot!

i miss BATMAN.

the feelings are uncertain.
what is it this time?


(back to the top.)