profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

the best ever so far
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
so last monday, had a D&D over at The Arena. I SURE HAD FUN! XD Vivo city outlet won "Store of The Year Award", Wandi won employee of the year/month(i not sure which one, think it's year) and most of us went home happy, winning the lucky draws. (:

VIVO CITY TRU ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF. XD









went home with Aliff. reached clementi at about close to 1. he send me till i boarded my elevator. (: thanks!

so on tuesday, President Nathan visited the school. hmm. everything went ok. (: and after that, we ate till our hearts content(actually not really cause we had silat training to go for)

had my first ever sparring. awesome. i learnt new things. =D watch out for me next year kays? and i'll bring home myself a medal. (:

i wonder, where could Mas Selamat be? $1,000,000 is up for grabs if someone were to capture him. wooh. that's sure a hefty sum.

and Daud, i miss you! thanks for all the late night chats. (:


(back to the top.)