profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

...
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Today, I witnessed the solemnization of my cousin. She was definitely pretty today! (: one by one, my cousin’s getting married. Definitely an addition to the big family. (:

I’ve always wondered, why must bloodlines be arrogant towards each other? For god’s sake, we’re cousins. A simple “hello” would be enough. Is it that difficult? And and and, Aisyah, Ashly and Nurul sure rock my world. (:

I just love Ayat-ayat cinta. Pure love. It makes me cry every time. It definitely changes my perception of love stories. This one’s definitely different. Job well done to the producers.

E35Q, I’LL DEFINITELY MISS THE TIMES WE’VE SPENT TOGETHER. (:

counting down the days till
you will no longer be
within reach..


(back to the top.)