profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

full of laughters
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
skipped class today to accompany azzy darla over to ACER to send her short-circuited. the sun was blaring and i swear, we sweat alot. HAHA. when we reached over to ACER, finding their customer service wasn't easy. after everything was done, we went over to SP.

i had a BLAST at SP. whoda, nazirah, tina, adib, whod's friend. (: i sure had a great time with the babes.
went down back to school to meet sean and yana. stayed back at kofu and lepak. pictures below! hehe.

i have no idea what to feel
with your presence around..

Labels:



(back to the top.)