profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

in a mess
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I've been skipping work lately. I think I haven't been working for a month already. I'm finding a new job. ): Help please? Am sorry Fidzah and Erwan. I won't be coming in today..

rin: Well, if it really makes u happy then go ahead and pursue. Even if its gonna come between others n their happiness. Ain, you've been more than a giving person. Its about time you give smth to urself.
rin: So **** with wat others want for once. Your happiness matters too. Everyone deserves to be happy. U no less. :)
10 Jul 08, 19:02

Rin said this the other day on my tagboard. Thanks for the words Rin. Reading it every time gives me encouragement to actually pursue my own happiness. But you know me well enough that I am not someone who will intervene others just for my own happiness. *sigh. And Rin, ILY. (:

One of my uncles called in earlier and he ended the conversation with "Love you". Omg. =.="

So below is a bunch of questionnares that I saw in one of the blogs I visited. So i decided to give it a shot. (:

Questions asked to be done...


1. What disappoints you the most?

When people don’t know the meaning of “prioritising”.

2. Where will you go when someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Just one? I hope that the person will be generous enough to give me 2 because I can pass them to my parents to enable them to perform their pilgrimage.

3. How many ex you have?

Three.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?

It depends on the situation though. But usually, no, money can never buy happiness.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

That all my dreams will come true. (:

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Definitely not. In this modern day and time, we need money for everything.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

My family.

8. If you win a million, what would you do?

I’ll definitely splurge. Eat Seoul Garden with MILK every day (inside joke). Go shopping with mummy (yes, mum only), go shopping with Shasha, save a bit for my retirement account, splurge on FRIENDS and not forgetting the needy ones, to share my wealth. But all of it is not gonna happen right? Unless, I marry some Sultan or rich men. HAHA.

9. What do you dream of doing in future?

To, of course, get a degree and then pursue my field of studies in the biotechnology sector.

10. Have you any regrets?

Every humans have regrets. But regrets are the ones that makes us learn from it and not to repeat them in the future.

11. What makes you happy?

By seeing others happy. Someone said to me, “smiles are priceless” (:

12. What type of person do you hate the most?

No one should have any hatred in them. We live once, so if you hate them, make peace with them. (ok, I know, I’m contradicting myself)

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?

Married with maybe 2 kids, living in an average apartment with a successful career perhaps?

14. What was the last thing you said to someone?

“Ok, bye” because I just ended a conversation with my uncle on the phone.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Family, because they are irreplaceable. Oops, sorry, it said “thing” but I don’t have any important thing at all.

16. Any childhood memories that you'll like to re-live?

Yes, the childhood days I spent with Aliff because he’s not doing me any justice by remembering so much about the past while I don’t. Pfft.

17. Who are your best buddies?

BEST buds are: Fatin, My Octoplets, Shasha, Milk.

18. Which cartoon character you like the most?

Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls. :D

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?

Yes, but it takes time. And eventually, I’m the one who gets hurt. Life is too short to keep your feelings from someone because you may never know; the person may be just waiting for you to make the initial move. (:

20. If you could bring back a person from the dead, who would you pick and why?

The one person I would bring back from the dead is definitely my late maternal Grandma. I didn’t get to spend the last few moments with her while she was still alive. I was selfish enough to actually have the thought of visiting her at her home but didn’t actually do it. God loves her more than anyone does and I’m glad she died in her sleep because at least, it was a peaceful death in the month of Ramadhan. (: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, Allahyarhamha MASNAH BTE SAMAD.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from above and add your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Milk
2. Fatin
3. Viggy
4. Shasha (but she does not have a blog)
5. PSJ (:
6. Fir
7. Anayil (my own sis, haha)
8. Sean

Ok, i know, I am just being random. Haha. It serves as a distraction though. (:



(back to the top.)