profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

lovessssssssssssssssssss
Thursday, July 24, 2008
so yesterday, after school, went to Toa Payoh to EAT EAT EAT with SooSoo and Hudsie. Swensen's fondue and fries are LOVVEEEEEEEEEEE~ =D




this morning, while browsing through friendster, i came across this.

Subject:
Do you have the time to listen to mun's whine episode 2

Message:
HOLA fellow muntheking readers. So this would be episode 2.
I still cant believe im doing this sh!t. hahaha.
anyways, since my laptop crashed, you all could only find me after 3 am most of the time. If not,not at all.
LIST DOWN THE NAMES OF YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN WRITE DOWN THE FIRST THING(MUST BE A NOUN) THAT COMES ON YOUR MIND UPON SEEING HIS/HER NAME. (This is just a form of entertainment,no offense ah)

JUN- stonehenge! wat else?!
NUNNIE- cat with a lion's mane
KIAT- marijuana (HAHAHAHA insiders=p)
MINYI- hamster=p
XUTING- pegasus tshirt
YAZAM- 4e10 cupboard! haha=p
YUJI- guitar
AIN- 3e10 classroom
DAUD- a camel with multiple humps and big teeth
NURAINI- idk wth POA textbook =S
FIONA- qifa primary school
CLAUDIA- birds
FIZA- SM coffee shop
YAT MARSIDI- goldfish
BEN- his red tuscani car

munzir, do i look like a classroom to you??? -.- haha.

man. i miss those secondary school days. ): where being rebellious is just part and parcel of school. (:



(back to the top.)