profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

the ones that never fails to make my day
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
lunch hours are definitely love. after lunch will be full of giggles and laughter, trying to trip one another. Sean was privileged to witness the fun we encounter. (: i know he felt VERY WELCOME. :D

I’m standing at the crossroad. I really don’t know what to think of the situation right now. Seriously. To me, it’s just the initial stages of avoidance, or I guess, it’s just me thinking too much into details. Fighting for my own happiness is something I’ve always believed in, but when it comes to becoming a barrier in someone else’s happiness, then what’s the purpose of me wanting to keep myself happy and destroying other people’s happiness. I really don’t know..

Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah kepada ku jalan yang benar.. Tabahkan lah hati ku ya Allah. Kau lah yang maha pengasih dan maha penyayang..



(back to the top.)