profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

smitten
Friday, July 11, 2008
standing by the glass panel and smiling, swept me off my feet. hello floormate (:

the fever, cough and sore throat has already gotten used to my immune system. don't come back please. i'm not ready to get repeated fevers for a stretch of 4 months.

the words from Mr Friendly Stranger, "whatever happens, you will always be my friend (:" will always be remembered. (:
week by week, enterprise's getting worse. makes me sleep. =.=
25 and 26th July!

wanna come anyone? (:

thanks rin, wanto and su. been a great help. (:



(back to the top.)