profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

oblivious
Monday, July 21, 2008
so after a month of absence, i was back at work. there were a few new faces, but i was the only senior part timer, Wandi and Khai. so the rest were all newbies. i was shock to see the new ones. like, what happen the rest?? damn.

locker at work brought unwanted attention which led to knowing more people. Yunus(this new guy) asked me whether i knew Daud. and after much to talked about, he's 2 years of my senior back in sec school days. (:

will be having my D&D today at the Arena. FUN FUN FUN AND LOADS OF IT. (:

falling for someone do not require an explanation as it is oblivious.


(back to the top.)