profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

1 more week to go!
Friday, August 01, 2008
On the way home today, saw a familiar face over at my coffee shop- Junnie baby. The first question that came out from his mouth was, "Rumah kau ada bandage?(Is there bandage at home?)". He fell down again and said that this time, it wasn't his fault. Right. I thought it was a minor accident till i look down and saw purple stains on his legs. Pull up his pants and there it was, staring right back at me, around 50cm cut. Right there and then, i wish i could just scream at him but he told me to keep quiiet and just keep comments to myself (guess he know how i was going to react) Bought whatever i needed to buy, rushed down to Guardian, bought him bandage and i-forgot-what's-the-name-of-that-thing. Rushed back to meet up with him. And now, he's a happy man. HAHA.

As to date, exactly 7 more days to go till end of sem 1. All the joy we've shared will definitely be missed. E35Q, WE ROCK. (crossing my fingers that NONE of us gets into the same class as any of them from E35R. Ariffin's an exception though. Haha) Feast your eyes with the pictures. ENJOY!






















that's about it folks. will update more! haha. (:


(back to the top.)