profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

FULL-filling day!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
(updated.............................)


so on 20082008, Vig, Steph, SJ, Joe, Josiah and myself (Kenneth, Sar and Cass left early, Izan joined later) had a day full of foooooooooooooooooooooood.


Pizza Hut, Secret Recipe, Swensens. [:


Secret Recipe's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut's ORGASMIC. XD


and i reached home close to midnight that very day. (:



sneak peek!







Ya Allah,
jika hambaMu ini jatuh hati pada kekasihMu,
jangan biarkan lah diriku
tertatih dan terjatuh dalam perjalanan panjang menyeru manusia
kepada Mu..


(back to the top.)