profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

National Museum Trip
Saturday, August 30, 2008
So CD, Izan, Nisa and myself went to the National Museum on 26 Aug for a school trip. Cool or what sia the place. (: They had galleries of food, photography, fashion(i think there's one more living gallery but i'm not quite sure what) and the history something. Damn cool. Must visit place if you love the arts and wanna know more about our history. (:


After the trip, all of us were HUNGRY. So, we headed on to Lucky Plaza for Ayam Penyet Ria. DELISIOSO!

And as soon as i get the pics from SJ, chalet pictures next!



(back to the top.)