profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

often, i wonder
Monday, September 08, 2008
Often, i wonder. Is it that hard to understand people sometimes? Nowadays, it is very rare to find people with basic courtesy. Often we hear people spouting vulgarities like it is a normal thing to do, but how many times do we actually hear people saying thank you or sorry or whatever that is nice that comes into their mind? Hmm.

Definition of best friend, anyone?

And where are you exactly, Muhammad Junaidi Bin Aliman?


(back to the top.)