profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Random much, as always
Tuesday, September 02, 2008



And I am going to miss walking to this block every morning. Despite ALWAYS being late to class, walking long distance to just reach the freaking block, the view out of the window, facing the lawn is FREAKING AWESOME. And plus, it's so near Koufu and Haven. (:



credits to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyesthruthelens/2352577134/in/photostream/





CE was the greatest school ever. Really. Great food + great friends = wanting to come to school almost everyday. (:






Clementi; where I've lived in my whole life.



Al-Azhar mosque. Beautiful. Allahuakhbar.

Credits to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roberta78/2270354099/

Random much? (:

Labels:



(back to the top.)