profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

A little bit funny this feeling inside
Monday, October 20, 2008
He’s the one whose existence didn’t matter to me at all till I met him that very fateful day at work. It was the beginning of a crazy friendship.

The one who’s always bullying me at work and fellow colleagues always wonder how on earth did these two souls meet. Haha! God has his own work to work wonders.Mum said that when we were kids, we weren't that close either. She wonders how the both of us can be this close..

I’m appreciative of his presence every time I’m with him. I thank fellow Fantastic (insert you own number here) for welcoming him that very day. (:

Presenting my very own sunshine, Aliff Anwari. [:

Labels:



(back to the top.)