profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Tagged by two different people
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
As my title mentioned it, I was tagged by Faizah and Fir to do this. So here goes nothing. Haha.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
- Doesn't everyone?

2. Would you fall in love with a gal younger than you?
- Erm, I'm a girl myself?

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
- That depends.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Give mummy, daddy, bro, sis, the needy, get myself car & bike license, get myself a car and a bike, get myself a MacBook and see what I can do with the rest in the future.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- I am in love with my best friend. [:

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Definitely being loved by someone.

7. List out your CURRENT 15 favourite songs:
1. Love Lockdown- Kanye West
2. Crush- David Archuleta
3. One Step At A Time- Jordin Sparks
4. She's Like A Star- Taio Cruz
5. Lucky- Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
6. Jalan Cinta- Sherina
7. The Way That I Love You- Ashanti
8. When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls
9. Diary Of Jane- Breaking Benjamin
10. Dear God- Avenged Sevenfold
11. Maria Maria- Santana
12. Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
13. Promise- Matchbook Romance
14. What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts
15. Viva la Vida- Coldplay

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Just stick to being friends. Ain't that difficult right? :/

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Engsen makes me happy in school every day? Haha.

10. Do you have any regrets?
- Life is full of regrets. We just have to learn from them. (:

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Probably married or just got engaged or none of the mentioned. Maybe, still career minded. Heh.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Mum, Fantastic 6 (I got no idea why Fir named us this), Octoplets, Adaw, MILK, Shasha, Rin, Alif, Engsen, Wandi.

13. What kind of the person do you think the person tagged you is?
- He is someone who is soooooooooooooo SHY! And he likes.. *ahemahemyouknowIknowweknow* And the other one's called Dora the Explorer for god knows what reason. Haha. And she's soooo INTO japs and koreans and whatever nots and I'll get sooooooo LOST when conversations are all about this concerts and that songs. =.=

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Single & rich. At least I can still support my family. To live in Singapore being married but poor is god damn difficult and there is no doubt about that.

15. Is there a song that motivates you in any way?
- Jordin Sparks- One step at a time. Life has to be tackled one by one. (:

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Define "all". Hell no, whatever "all" means.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- That depends on WHO I fall in love with. [:

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- Hmm.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- For now, single. Too much has happened.

20. 5 people I have tagged:
1. MILK
2. Wanto
3. Rin
4. Adaw
5. Mun (if he reads this though)
________________________________________

So The other day at work, I was listening to Warwick Ave and singing the song to myself. Alif gave me that weird look and Khairin sai, "if you listen to that kind of songs in the chalet, you'll be thrown out". HAHA.


(back to the top.)